St. Joseph Foundation Partners in Healthcare
Through St. Joseph Foundation’s Partners in Healthcare Program, donors and volunteers are recognized for their commitment to advance the healing mission of St. Joseph Health System. Partners receive special benefits, including invitations to exclusive receptions, and hospitality services from St. Joseph Foundation staff.
Annual Members include:
- Any individuals or businesses who cumulatively give $1,000 per year through St. Joseph Foundation. Gifts may be designated to specific facilities and departments, or may be made unrestricted. Sponsorships for special events qualify as well.
- Any business providing products or services in-kind of at least $1,000 in value.
- Active volunteers who are members of St. Joseph Auxiliary
Lifetime Members include:
- Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio who currently serve or have served at St. Joseph Health System
- Pillars of Philanthropy – any individuals or businesses who cumulatively give $25,000 or more through St. Joseph Foundation.
- Lifetime Partners – any individuals or businesses who cumulatively give $10,000 or more through St. Joseph Foundation. In-kind donations of products or services from businesses also qualify.
- Legacy Society Members – any donors who have made a provision in their estate plans to benefit the health system through St. Joseph Foundation.
- Board Members – any past or present members of the governance boards within St. Joseph Health System.
- Volunteers – any St. Joseph Auxiliary member with 10 or more years of service
Partners in Healthcare Benefits
Each year, St. Joseph Foundation hosts exclusive events to showcase new projects and technologies at St. Joseph Health System facilities. Often, these receptions provide a sneak peek into areas prior to being used for patient care. Past events included the unveiling of St. Joseph Regional Health Center’s new 4th floor; the renovated Grimes St. Joseph Health Center Emergency Department; and most recently, St. Joseph Regional Health Center’s Nursery and Surgical Suites. Team Members are on hand at these events to highlight the services provided in the facilities. Often, a blessing and dedication of the new or updated areas is also performed by members of the St. Joseph Spiritual Care Team. These events not only provide an insider’s look into the operations of a hospital rarely seen by the general public, but also offer Partners a chance to socialize with friends who share a common commitment to local healthcare services.
In the event a Partner is admitted as an inpatient to one of the St. Joseph Health System facilities, a member of the foundation staff provides hospitality services by visiting the patient and providing them a welcome bag with convenience items to make their stay more comfortable. This also provides the Partner with an additional point of contact to ensure they have a good experience.
Partners are also honored for their commitment on a display wall located on the second floor of St. Joseph Regional Health Center in Bryan, and through publications such as the St. Joseph Journal. As with any St. Joseph Foundation activity, the Partners in Healthcare Program is conducted in accordance with HIPAA and St. Joseph Health System policies regarding the privacy of personal information.
If you would like to become a Partner in Healthcare, please contact the St. Joseph Foundation staff at (979) 774-4087.